Whether you’re the Marketing Manager of a budding start-up or have been tasked with doing some face-to-face promo by your company, there may come a time when you need to create an effective exhibition display.
If you’ve never set one up before, don’t worry. It doesn’t have to be difficult! Keep these tips in mind, and you’ll soon be piquing the interest of your audience.
It should always be eye-catching
No matter what you’re selling or looking to engage people about, creating an eye-catching display is the number one way to draw people in. Go bold or go home — it’s no exaggeration!
If you don’t have an interesting display, people will walk on by. It’s as simple as that. Don’t waste your time standing around whilst being let down by your exhibition, do it right the first time!
If your display is in a public space, like a shopping centre, trade show, or multi-stall event, people are probably going to be passing by lots of displays. Give them a reason to stop at yours.
Get the right gear
While it always pays to have great people skills, you can’t talk up an effective stand, banner, or back-drop. A visual display is crucial to any promotional or informative exhibition. Know what kind of display you need and get your signs ordered far in advance.
Here’s an overview of your display options:
- Roll-up banners — these can be a cost-effective way to get your message across.
- Pop-up stands — these have a little more oomph than roll-up banners. Choose single or double-sided. These can also come with lights and interactive multimedia options.
- Fabric backdrops — another great way to create a bold display. They’re easy to transport and assemble.
- Counters & tables — perfect for when you need a surface for sign-up sheets or tablets. These can be designed to match your brand.
- Fabric lightboxes — the key to achieving a vibrant display. Add a professional touch to your display with colour and light.
- Tension banners — these banner displays allow for double-sided printed graphics and are available in a range of shapes and sizes.
Different display options will be more effective for different exhibitions, so think about what will suit you. Get some inspiration online or ask about your company’s previous displays (if they’ve had any).
What information do you want on your display banner?
Once you’ve got an idea of what display gear you’ll be using, you’ll need to decide what information you’d like to share with the public. While some exhibition displays only need to feature simple branding banners, others need to present detailed information. Think about the goal of your exhibition and what sort of display is needed.
How Treacle Factory can help
At Treacle Factory, we provide custom-made exhibition and event displays to suit a wide range of needs. Our aim is to help you make a winning impression on your audience. Tell us about your requirements, budget, and timeframe and we’ll come up with the perfect solution for you.
Whether you need a custom stand design and build service, a few simple roll-up banners, or some bespoke fabric booths, we’re here to help. Get in touch today.